What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A beginner’s guide to soap making
- Practice and become more confident with your skills using the soap making recipes and techniques in the guide
- Learn how to calculate the amount of lye that you need, depending on the type of oil that you are using
- Use our checklist and guide on what equipment you need, depending on your preferred soap making method
- Gain access to the tools you’ll need to be able to personalize and create your own soap recipes
- Never get lost in soap making lingo and terms with our glossary of soap making terms and acronyms
- Learn the tricks of the trade so you can succeed in the business of making and selling soap
- Start creating soap right away – with equipment and ingredients right in your own home
- Discover troubleshooting techniques to help you turn “failed experiments” around
- Identify and avoid materials and equipment that are not suitable for soap making.
- Find out the definition of the common soap making chemicals used in soap making.
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Super Soap Making Book scores 70.97/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.supersoapmakingsecrets.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $17.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: supersoapmakingsecrets.com you’ll also be taken through to supersoapmakingsecrets.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)